“So many languages in the world and a smile speaks them all.”
Appearances count. In today’s world an initial opinion of you is formed within seconds of someone meeting you.
Are you embarrassed about your teeth? Do you keep your lips together when you smile? Would you like to change that? Visit our Reading Clinic and walk out smiling!
A smile makeover improves the appearance of your smile through one or more cosmetic or facial rejuvenation procedures.
Shinfield Dental takes into consideration your facial appearance, skin tone, hair colour, teeth, gum tissue and lips to create your ideal smile. A bespoke treatment plan will be tailored for a professional smile makeover by our highly skilled, experienced team to transform your smile into one you would be proud to show off.
“A winning smile makes winners of us all.”
If you are unhappy with the way your smile looks, you may be considering cosmetic dental treatment to improve the look of your teeth. There are a wide range of cosmetic treatments available at our practice, with something to suit every patient’s needs and budget. For patients who are interested in cosmetic dentistry but are not sure which treatment best suits their needs, we provide smile makeovers.
Smile makeovers make use of the latest technology to assess your smile and work out which treatments will work best to give you the smile of your dreams.
You may be looking for a quick brightness boost in preparation for a special occasion such as a wedding or important business meeting, in which case tooth whitening may give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Alternatively, if your teeth are gappy, crooked or cracked, we may recommend porcelain veneers, composite bonding or discreet orthodontic treatment.
Once we’ve established what you want to achieve, we’ll use photographs, x-rays and in some cases models to show you what we can do, and discuss the best treatments for your individual case.
Here's how it works:
- You’ll visit the practice and discuss with our experienced cosmetic dentist what makes you unhappy about your smile, and what you want to achieve.
- Your dentist will take photographs and x-rays as necessary, and will scan them into the computer.
- They will discuss the various options available to achieve the results you want, and will show you what to expect from various treatment options.
- Once you’ve agreed on your treatment, we will then provide you with a detailed treatment plan. In some cases it is possible to start treatment straight away.
- You can see how your new smile will look before you start treatment.
- You’ll be able to choose the best treatment for your individual wants and needs.
- The result will be a healthy, beautiful smile that you want to show off.